Licensing - MOBE LV
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-13383,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-7.7,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.7.4,vc_responsive


Mobile Beverage Company (MOBE) has full liquor licenses issued by the Liquor and Gaming Licensing Board of Clark County & the City of Las Vegas. Many “bartending services” claim to have this difficult to acquire license, but offer nothing but excuses when verification is requested. Rest assured, MOBE is one of the legitimate companies that can provide the necessary permits for your event.


MOBE possesses general liability and liquor liability insurance up to two million dollars (or more based on event) in coverage, as well as worker’s compensation. Don’t take chances at your next event. You may be only one mishap away from legal and financial consequences if you are not properly insured.


Your liability does not end when the event is completed. You can be held accountable for someone else’s actions even when the event is over. A common misunderstanding is that general liability and homeowner policies will cover an alcohol-related claim. The only kind of insurance that will cover such a claim is liquor liability.

We're changing the way Las Vegas parties. Interested in learning how?
Call Now Button